25th International Medical Students’ Conference
Our goal is to provide young researchers in the field of medicine and related sciences with a place, where they can exchange results of their work during over 23 thematic sessions and gain valuable experience attending workshops. We also take care about the social program, so that participants could explore our wonderful city Cracow and spend some time together in a non-scientific atmosphere.
There are a few ideas that we would like to suggest in order to establish cooperation for upcoming year:
We suggest that both Organizing Committees:
1. Provide attendance for two representatives of the conference as passive participants. Participation will be free of charge, accommodation and travel expenses have to be covered on their own.
2. Provide a place for the representatives with a promotional stand at the conference, free of charge.
3. Publish logo and a short description of the partner’s conference in the abstract book.
4. Publish logo and a short description of the partner’s conference on conference website.
5. Promote the partner conference via available social media channels (Facebook, Twitter).
6. Include information about the partner’s conference in newsletters.
7. Distribute posters/flyers you send us.
Please, let us know whether you agree with these suggestions for cooperation. We are open to any further discussion.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please visit our website and facebook profile for more details:
Web page : http://imsc-krakow.pl/
Facebook event for IMSC 2017: https://www.facebook.com/events/1375896022434225/
Веб-сайт IMSC 2017
5th International Student Congress in Graz
If you want to be part of the upcoming ISC 2017 participation takes 3 simple steps:
Create an account and submit your scientific work
Abstract submission is extended until 31st of january. Please use our conference-management website:
Link to the Abstract Submission Page
Submit your congress fee (the sale of early bird tickets will start in spring 2017)
Attend the ISC 2017 in Graz
The International Congress of Medical Sciences (ICMS)
The profound and leading philosophy of the congress is to stimulate and contribute to the development of science in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Medical Education and Public Health. By attending interesting workshops for surgical stitching, First Aid and traffic incidents, etc. participants gain a certain advantage for the practical work of the future medical profession. Apart from the academic atmosphere, the congress offers an unforgettable social program in Sofia that makes you feel the spirit of Bulgaria!
We had the chance to witness and experience how productive is the exchange of ideas, research and culture between students of diverse backgrounds.
Because of that, we were inspired to extend this practice to Latin America.
The BRAINCOMS Organizing Committee aims to disseminate this idea and inspire others.
Our goal is to create a groundbreaking scientific program, to provide engaging social activities and present our beautiful country and culture.
We are creating a congress for all of us. Each and every detail is being carefully thought out to allow for an easy flow of interactions, knowledge sharing and networking.